ABOUT PEER ELEVATE
Peer Elevate (Peer Elevate, Peer Elevate Funding, and Peer Elevate Academy) believes in economic and social prosperity through grassroots capital investment opportunities, Intrastate (within the State) Crowdfunding, private placement securities, and National Regulation Crowdfunding Title lll JOBS Act . Investment Crowdfunding allows contributors to invest in local businesses and allows businesses to raise capital. Basically, you invest in each other, while improving the economy and promoting local business growth. Peer Elevate Funding (equity crowdfunding website) allows you to raise capital and invest through debt or equity crowdfunding. Peer Elevate Academy is an interactive education website that answers, “What is Equity Crowd-Funding?.” Peer Elevate Academy also includes business courses, such as investing, crowd-funding, small business essentials, and trending financial technology.
Peer Elevate provides you with trusted expert crowd-sourcing and tools tailored to your investment crowdfunding needs. Businesses get a professional project manager to build the best equity crowdfunding team for capital fundraising needs.
~ We are crowd sourcing professionals forming trusted partnerships and affiliate relationships built on integrity, quality, and efficiency. ~
FOUNDER JENNIFER GATEWOOD, PMP
MISSISSIPPI’S GEEKY GIRL
Jennifer Gatewood, PMP … Mississippi’s Geeky Girl… Founder of PeerElevateFunding.com. The first Mississippi regulated crowdfunding portal approved by the MS Secretary of State, Delbert Hosemann, under the Invest MS crowdfunding rules. Gatewood is the only Mississippi intermediary to work with the state regulators to amend Invest MS rules and the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) to refine regulations that are workable, streamlined and efficient. An active member of the (CFIRA) Crowdfunding Intermediary Regulatory Advocates, Gatewood participated in the Intrastate and Federal Crowdfunding regulations work study group for the 34th SEC Government-Business Forum on Small Business Capital Formation. Gatewood continues to grow a local ecosystem of resources, and pushes to move state crowdfunding forward.
She earned her Bachelor’s degree from Belhaven University. Gatewood is a credentialed (PMP) Project Management Professional and serves on numerous advisory boards for project management, education, technology, crowdfunding associations and non-profit state improvement advisory boards, actively working in the community on economic and education initiatives.
Gatewood’s 25-year career has focused on technology, regulatory compliance, education and economic improvements. Her industry experience includes banking, technology, telecommunications, healthcare software, regulation compliance, small business management, education policy, and public policy initiatives.
Peer Elevate & Peer Elevate Funding
LinkedIn: Jennifer Gatewood
- Professional Project Manager (PMP)
- MS Certified Woman Owned & Operated Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Business (EDWOB)
- SBA Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & BOARDS
- CFIRA – Crowdfunding Intermediary Regulatory Advocates
- CFPA – Crowdfunding Professional Association
- NLCFA – National Crowdfunding Association
- PMI – Project Management Institute
- PMICMS – PMI Central Mississippi Chapter
- PMIEF – PMI Education Foundation Outreach
- MCEC – Mississippi Community Education Center – Advisory Board
- NLRSD – New Learning Resources School District – Advisory Board
- TeamJXN – Team Jackson, MS
- METLA – Mississippi Education Technology Leader Association (former)
- MECA – Mississippi Educational Computing Association (former)